If you haven’t heard…. DOTS NOW OFFERS ONLINE SHOPPING!
Check out the new ex-SITE-ing www.dots.com! FUN fashion at the click of your mouse!
Monday make-over how-to: Locks in Loose Curls!
For loose waves, simply follow these steps before bed:
1. After letting wet hair dry a little, apply product like a gel or mousse loosely throughout damp locks.
2. Part your hair into four or five equal sections and braid them each securing the base with a rubber band. For tighter curls, take each braid and twirl them into a bun and supporting them with another elastic or clip.
4. Sleep with these braid buns in your hair, so that by morning, your hair will have dried in crimped waves.
5. Remove the elastics from your hair and with a gentle hand, run your fingers loosely to undo each braid.
6. Do not use a comb to your hair – but instead, scrunch your hair with your fingers freeing the waves to appear, and mist generously with your favorite hair spray while tossing your hair.
7. For extra waves, consider a wide barrel curling iron to accentuate pieces throughout your sexy mane and finish the desired look of loose curled locks!
ONE SKIRT. THREE WAYS.
If you’re looking to incorporate an animal print into your wardrobe, don’t be afraid! We’ve got three classy ideas for you to try! We love this Leopard Pencil Skirt and think it can be a great addition to your closet! It’s both vivacious and versatile! Pair it with black, red, white, camel, brown or even burnt orange! Add a pair of great shoes, a cool jacket, a hat or a scarf and show off your confidence! Sleek and stylish, we’ll know you’ll turn some heads!
Be daring. Be bold. Be YOU!
Like it or not, neon isn’t going away anytime soon. The trick is to figure out how to incorporate this hot trend into the details of your wardrobe. Like a bright bag, earrings or a fun pair of sunglasses! You can also rock neon top or bottoms, however, keep the rest of the outfit neutral as to not go overboard. Check out neon accessories at dots.com.
It’s come to that time… the weather is getting warmer; miniskirts, shorts and flowy dresses are being pulled out of your wardrobe… along with your bare legs, which have been hidden under your tights all winter long.
If you’re like me, I always find this the scariest time when you have to step outside and reveal bare sun hidden legs to the world. However, with the help of a few little tips, you can be confident, step out in the sun with beautiful legs, and it will leave you wondering what all the worry was about.
Here are 3 quick tips to get your legs summer ready:
And then you’re ready! Bare your legs and be playful with the sun.
Product: Sisley Phyto-Touch Gel Teinté Corps, St Tropez Gradual Tan, Too Faced Royal Oil Coconut Oil Body Bronzer, Philosophy Hot Salt Tub and Shower Scrub, Bliss Hot Salt Scrub, Aveeno Daily Moisturizing