We’re all about fabulous fashions, but your best accessory is always your beauty! Here are 5 simple ways to keep your skin healthy:
- Protect yourself from the sun, yes we all need our vitamin D but too much can cause sun spots, wrinkles, and increase our risk of skin cancer.
- Use sunscreen
- Seek shade
- Wear hats and sunglasses
- Don’t smoke, smoking is a sure way to increase cancer risks but also can lead to early wrinkle development. Smoking cuts down on the amount of blood vessels coating the outermost layer of your skin. This deprives the skin of oxygen and nutrients vital for healthy skin.
- Be gentle with your skin, washing your face daily is quite alright, but limit your exfoliation to about once a week and no more! It can strip too much of your skin’s natural oils, leaving your face feeling dried out.
- Eat a healthy diet, eating right makes you feel right, it’s proven. Stay away from processed foods and take a more natural approach, have your body feeling great inside and out!
- Manage your stress, when your stress is more than you can handle your skin becomes more vulnerable to breakouts and blemishes. Keep your mind clear and your skin, hit the pause button on your busy life, and take time to do something you enjoy; you deserve it!