I personally love all of these so I found some fun and creative ways to mix it up this year.
1. The first is an apple cider float! Yum! People have described this as better than a milkshake or float combined!
Shopping List (from the Everyday with Rachael Ray Staff)
2 cups apple cider
1 cinnamon stick
1 cup vanilla ice cream
1 tbsp. caramel sauce
1 pinch of nutmeg
2. The second idea are small glittered pumpkins. Carving is the classic way to decorate which is always great, but these little miniature glittered pumpkins are festive and girly!
Tools and Materials
- Small pumpkins
- Medium-sized paintbrush
- Similar glitter in Garnet, Tourmaline, and Bronze, $4.99, by Martha Stewart Crafts
- White glue, by Martha Stewart Crafts
- Paper plate or newspaper
- Brown acrylic paint
3. The third idea is a twist on the classic looking candy apple. Make your own and spice them up with halloween inspired decorations! Get the step by step process at OneCharmingParty.com