Monday make-over how-to: Locks in Loose Curls!
For loose waves, simply follow these steps before bed:
1. After letting wet hair dry a little, apply product like a gel or mousse loosely throughout damp locks.
2. Part your hair into four or five equal sections and braid them each securing the base with a rubber band. For tighter curls, take each braid and twirl them into a bun and supporting them with another elastic or clip.
4. Sleep with these braid buns in your hair, so that by morning, your hair will have dried in crimped waves.
5. Remove the elastics from your hair and with a gentle hand, run your fingers loosely to undo each braid.
6. Do not use a comb to your hair – but instead, scrunch your hair with your fingers freeing the waves to appear, and mist generously with your favorite hair spray while tossing your hair.
7. For extra waves, consider a wide barrel curling iron to accentuate pieces throughout your sexy mane and finish the desired look of loose curled locks!